ACOPOWER PTK 200W Portable Solar Panel Kit Briefcase
ACOPOWER All Black 200W Mono Foldable Solar Panel Kit with Charge Controller is the key component to a system when going solar Off -Grid system. The 200w solar panels is relatively compact and is a breeze to set up.Whether you are going camping in the mountains or taking a trip to the beach, this solar suitcase can be a great start to your off-grid system! This solar kit has several uses including marine, dry camp, RVS and other off-grid applications.
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Negative Ground Controller Featuring Advanced MPPT Technology with High Tracking Efficiency up to 99.5% and Peak Conversion Efficiency of 98%. Maximizing the Energy From Solar Panels to Charge your System. With Temperature Sensor, Automatic Temperature Compensation The Solar Panel's Power Generation 10~20% Higher than the PWM Solar Charge Controller
- Four 50W solar panels attached in pairs for portability. Case design facilitates transportation and helps keep solar panel safe when storing
- Grade A monocrystalline solar panels with 20A waterproof charge controller, MC-4 connector, and alligator clips makes this product an ideal option for 12V battery charging
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV or battery unit
- Aluminum frame, corner protectors, lock-latches, and carrying handle make this a lightweight and portable product
- 2 x 100W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A charge controller
- 3 x User Manual